Saturday 11 December 2010

Ben Barnes mentions Twilight and Kristen Stewart


Speaking of playing vampires, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke says you were one of the final four actors to be considered for the role of Edward Cullen. We all know that Robert Pattinson ended up getting the role, but what were your "Twilight" auditions like?
"There were quite a few auditions. I was the first person they kind of approached about it. It was all right. I very quickly read the first ["Twilight"] book. I really enjoyed it. I think Kristen Stewart is great. (LRK: we think that too)  I think she’s a really good actress.  (LRK: she is the best just say it :) ) And I really like Catherine Hardwicke.
But then there were two things: First off, they didn’t want to mix "Narnia" and "Twilight." I think it’s dangerous to mix characters from franchises while you’re doing one. So she definitely didn’t want Prince Caspian being Edward Cullen. ( (LRK: yeah sorry we glad Rob got that part no offence)  It doesn’t make sense. And secondly, I’d still be shooting at age 30, playing 17, and nobody wants to see that. That would be kind of sad."

if you want to read the rest of his interview you can do that here click

thanks and via  FePattz

1 comment:

  1. I think he's kind of glad not taking the role, because of the whole media circus all around Robert Pat. I must be really awful some people be interested in your private life

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online