Tuesday 18 January 2011

Kristen using her money for a worthy cause


Here is the article posted by MSN news:

Kristen Stewart is thinking of setting up halfway homes for workers wanting to leave the sex trade.

"Inspired by her research into the subject for Welcome To The Rileys, in which the Twilight star plays a stripper who wants to escape the seedy industry, she is now considering using her fortune to help those in need.

"That would be amazing - right now it's the thing I feel most connected to," she told US Vogue.

She continued: "It's funny when you are endowed not only with public recognition on a f***ing seriously vast level, but also money, like, funds. Anytime I hear that somebody's really rich, the first question is 'Do you do anything with it? Or do you, like, chill? You just sit on it?'."

Kristen, who reprises her role as Bella Swan in the final two instalments of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, revealed she is grateful she began her career before teenage insecurities set in.

"At that time I just thought it was fun," she said.

"I don't think I would ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine years old. I would have been the last person to stand up and say, 'I'd like to star in the play'."


So is this Kristens new venture ? I hope so because i think it would be really great for Kristen to put her money into something worth while and really make a difference. It will also show all the haters how big her heart really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online